You can make this decoration for your tree too!
The Takeaway Classes are class kits which include all the items you need to make project. They are perfect for those of you who are too far away to attend a class, or would prefer to craft at home in your own time.
There is a private instructional YouTube video to view too, so you can craft along with me. Here’s a taster of what you get in your kits!
Choose from Contemporary Lost Lagoon & Silver or Traditional Real Red & Gold colour options. See images below.
Traditional Real Red & Gold Colour Option
Clear-Mount Kit – £55 delivered
Wood-Mount Kit – £62 delivered
Takeaway Class Contents
1 x Wooden Star Decoration with bells
1 x Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set (In your chosen type)
Lost Lagoon or Real Red Ink Pad
1 metre x Lost Lagoon Ribbon or Real Red Ribbon
1 x Sheet of Foam Pads
1 x Sheet of Silver or Gold Glimmer Paper (12″ x 12″)
1 x Sheet of Silver or Gold Foil (12″ x 12″)
2 x Sheets of Whisper White Cardstock (12″ x 12″)
You will also need a die cutting machine, paper piercing tool, ribbon scissors and a clear block for the clear-mount option.
How do you order?
- Call or email to order the Bright & Beautiful stamp set, Star Framelits and ink pad.
- Tell me your product options, Clear-Mount or Wood-Mount for the stamp set and your ink pad colour choice, Lost Lagoon or Real Red.
- I will take your card payment over the phone. £55 if you would like the clear-mount sstamps, or £62 for the wood-mount stamps.
- These products will be delivered to my address.
- From there I will add that product to the your choice colour collection and send onto you with the Royal Mail Signed For postal service.
- You can expect to receive your choice completed Takeaway Class in 7 – 10 days.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. These kits are available to customers in the UK only.
Craft Retreat – Ribby Hall Village, Lancashire
BOOKING CLOSES TODAY!!!!
BOOKING CLOSES ON MONDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER!!!!!
I’m excited to announce the details of my craft retreat which is to be held at the wonderful Ribby Hall Village in Lancashire. I am now taking bookings so if you would like to attend please reserve your place as soon as possible. I promise to spoil you all and know you will have an enjoyable weekend crafting with others. Read more -> Continue Reading