Stampin’ Up! Gift Vouchers for Christmas are now available from Stamp with Sarah
It’s just about that time of year when we start thinking about gifts for Christmas. Why not ask for (or start dropping hints for…!) Stampin’ Up! products this year? Many of you loved the gift card design from last year, so I hope I can please you with these new designs for 2014. Who doesn’t like a bit of sparkle?
You have a choice of two gift vouchers this year, choose between Nice Santa or Nutty Nutcracker and can be made out to the recipient in any amount in pounds and also euros too for my French/German/Austrian/Dutch friends!
The gift vouchers have no expiry so can be spent when you wished, but I would encourage you to think about Sale-a-bration in January-March 2015! Theses vouchers come directly from and can only be redeemed through myself, over the phone or by email. There is free postage on all git vouchers to the address of your choice!
So which do you prefer? Nice Santa or Nutty Nutcracker? If you would like to order a gift voucher please complete the form below.
I also provide personalised gift vouchers for birthdays too!
Thank you so much for reading my post today, but that’s not quite it I have news of an exciting limited time joining promotion to share with you.
This promotion has now finished, to find out the latest information about Stampin’ Up! starter kit, go to –> Join / Starter Kit Information
ONE WEEK ONLY PROMOTION – BUILD YOUR OWN BONUS
You’ve probably read it before on various blogs across the internet and I’m going to find it hard not to say it myself, so here goes… this is one of the best joining promotions Stampin’ Up! have ever had. Yep, I said it!
Stampin’ Up! do not often give us an amazing deal on the starter kit, because it already is an amazing deal. However, this is what is on offer for one week only.
- Your choice of products in your starter kit, but at 25% off the normal price. Choose £130 of product for just £74.25 not £99!
- Delivered at no cost to you.
- Still receive £45 of Business Supplies, for free, in addition to your starter kit, so you’re ready to roll!
- Receive an additional 5% cash back, on top of your regular cash back on all sales placed in December 2015.
- Have a head start on your minimums, all sales placed in December will count towards your first sales quarter of January – March 2015.
- Quarterly sales minimums total £270. Meet this by hosting workshops, attending craft fairs, teaching at craft groups.
- Being a demonstrator can fit around family life, school, a day job, evenings, weekends.
- You too can earn from doing something you love, just like I do.
Valid from Tuesday 25th November, until Tuesday 2nd December 22:00 GMT.
I welcome residents of not just the UK, but France, Germany, Austria and Holland can take advantage of this promotion too!
If you would like to learn more and this promotion or about joining my Strawberry Stampers team of demonstrators, I’m more than happy to talk to you over the phone or by email to discuss the Stampin’ Up! opportunity with you.
If you would like a reminder of this wonderful promotion on Tuesday be sure to sign up to receive my newsletter. This can be found in my sign bar —> Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!