Join Stampin’ Up! for £99, everything you need to get started!
Choose £130 of product for £99!
You’ve probably read it before on various blogs across the internet and I’m going to find it hard not to say it myself, so here goes… this is one of the best joining promotions Stampin’ Up! have ever had. Yep, I said it!
The Stampin’ Up! starter kit is an amazing deal for £130 of product for £99.
Who is the starter kit for?
The starter kit is available to everyone. Whether you’re looking to start a new business venture, start craft classes local to you or just buying your favourite crafting products at the discounted demonstrator prices. You can make it what you want it to be. Big or small.
What do you receive in the ‘starter kit’?
- You choose £130 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just £99!
- This can be punches, inks, embellishments, papers, any combination of products that you wish.
- Postage is FREE!
- Receive £45 of Business Supplies, for free, in addition to your starter kit, so you’re ready to roll, if that’s what you want to do!
- Receive 20% discount (after VAT) on all orders you place, whether they are for yourself, a customer or workshop orders.
- Receive an instant 30% discount (after VAT) on your first order of £150+ within 45 days.
- Have a head start on your minimums, all sales placed in December will count towards your first sales quarter of January – March 2015.
- Quarterly sales minimums total £270. Meet this by hosting workshops, attending craft fairs, teaching at craft groups.
- Being a demonstrator can fit around family life, school, a day job, evenings, weekends.
- You too can earn from doing something you love, just like I do.
I welcome residents of not just the UK, but France, Germany, Austria and Holland can take advantage of this promotion too!
If you would like to learn more, if you’d like help with choosing your starter kit or about joining my Strawberry Stampers team of demonstrators, I’m more than happy to talk to you over the phone or by email to discuss the Stampin’ Up! opportunity with you.
If you’ve already chatted to me or you’re ready to join straight away click the link below.