My Takeaway CLASS kits are perfect for those of you who are too far away to attend a class, or would prefer to craft at home in your own time. These class options prove very popular because you receive a selection of items, and there’s a YouTube video to watch too! Full kit contents and information is below.
TAKEAWAY CLASS KIT COST
Clear-Mount Price – £35 (Add £4 for the Wood-Mount stamp set)
This kit includes the following to make 6 cards. 2 each of the cards in the photo above.
- Indescribable Gift Stamp Set (from the Spring Summer Catalogue.)
- 6 Pink Square Envelopes
- 6 Blushing Bride Pre-scored card blanks
- 6 Pre-cut matt layers. (2 x Wild Wasabi, 2 x Sahara Sand & 2 x Rose Red)
- 8 Pre-cut matt layers in Whisper White for stamping
- 1 x Early Espresso Marker Pen
- 1 Pack of Basic Pearls
- 1 metre of Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon (Smokey Slate photographed)
- 1 metre of Whisper White Satin Organza Ribbon
- 1 metre of Sahara Sand Lace Trim
- 1 sheet of Foam Pads
- 10 x Die cut shapes
- 6″ x 6″ Silver Glimmer Card stock (Not photographed)
- Full colour, large scale images of the cards
- Access to a YouTube video where I talk you through the cards
You will need to add the following from your craft cupboards: Adhesive tape, glue dots, ribbon scissors, a stamp cleaner and a butterfly punch.
Order this Takeaway CLASS by 31st March
and you can choose a Sale-a-bration item for free too!
Available to order until 2nd June 2015. Postage is included in the cost.
PAYMENT & POSTAGE
All kits are sent with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and can be ordered with me over the phone using your VISA or Mastercard. I can also accept PayPal (+4%) If you would like to order a kit for yourself, please complete the form below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. These kits are available to customers in the UK only.
If you would like to order yours, you can give me a call (01524) 561059 or email email@example.com
Don’t forget – There’s four new Sale-a-bration items!
Select one for free, for every £45 (before p&p) spend.