Wow! Well what a busy day that was yesterday. Thank you for all your phone calls and emails. All the orders have been put through and are in picking as I type. It won’t be long until your goodies arrive. I thought it might be fun to see what the most popular item was yesterday, any guesses? It was the amazing Watercolour Wings Bundle. Here’s this weeks deals, a great buy is the Ornate Tag Topper Punch at £5.25 off! And of course I’ll be stocking up on refill for my favourite glue, the Fast Fuse Adhesive. Be sure to snap up these deals by 22:50 GMT on Tuesday 9th June 2015.
THE STAMP WITH SARAH SHOP
I’m excited to announce that I now have a brand new shop! The aim of this shop is to make it easier for you to see what retired items I have available, I have a lot of requests each week for products which are no longer available. So, by creating the Stamp with Sarah Shop, you can see everything there. 🙂
You can also order catalogues and reserve your place on Takeaway KITS and product shares. All purchases can be placed into the shopping cart, you just need to select your postage option and pay with with your card or with paypal. It’s very quick and easy.
Over the next few days I’ll be adding products so please do check back and take a look. You can navigate to the shop in the second menu bar, under SWS SHOP. Or by clicking here —> Check out the Stamp with Sarah Shop.
NOTE: Please note that this is my own personal shop, and is completely separate to my Stampin’ Up! Store where you shop for your current Stampin’ Up! product. 🙂
The new Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue is here! Here’s how to get your copy.
- If you’ve shopped with me in 2015 and your order was £45+ you will be receiving a free copy in the post.
- Alternatively, you can get your hands on your very own copy, but purchasing one for £4.00. You can order you catalogue copy by clicking the button below.
This week on Facebook there was a fantastic post going round with questions in it to ask your children. So we played the game and I have Matthew’s answers to share with you. 🙂
Child’s Name: Matthew Age: 4
1. What is something Mummy always says to you? – Can you be a good boy.
2. What makes Mummy happy? – Being a good boy.
3. What makes Mummy sad? – Not being a good boy.
4. How does Mummy make you laugh? – Funny faces.
5. What was Mummy like as a child? – A baby.
6. How old is Mummy? – I don’t know, 14?
7. How tall is Mummy? – Shorter than Daddy.
8. What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do? – Stampin’ Up!
9. What does Mummy do when you’re not here? – Play with Adam.
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for? – A rock star.
11. What is Mummy really good at? – Stampin’ Up!
12. What is Mummy not very good at? – Cooking.
13. What is Mummy’s job? – Stampin’ Up!
14. What makes you proud of Mummy? – Not being naughty.
15. What is Mummy’s favourite food? – Pizza.
16. What do you & Mummy do together? – Play.
17. How are you & Mummy the same? – Because we’ve both got eyes.
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be? – Mr Potato Head.
19. How are you & Mummy different? – You’re big and I’m small.
20. How do you know Mummy loves you? – You give me cuddles.
21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy? – Love.
22. Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go? – Craft room.
23. How old was Mummy when she had you? – 6?
And that’s that! I’m not quite sure about the Rock star and Mr Potato Head answers, but I think he’s answered well there! 🙂