Hi there everyone! Firstly I wanted to say thank you for an amazing Sale-A-Bration for 2016, it really was my best ever Sale-A-Bration since I joined 7 years ago. The free product offering was amazing and I can’t believe it is all over now. A 3 month long promotion is a long time and I’ve loved every minute of it. So thank you to you if you made a purchase or joined my Strawberry Stampers Demonstrator team during that time. I’ve personally welcome 18 new members to our lovely team and I’m enjoying getting to know you all. 🙂
Now, to kick off April I have an exciting Prize Draw that one lucky person can win! Now I do not normally do prize draws but as a special one off event for April I wanted to thank you all for orders during the past 3 months.
April’s Ink Pad Caddy & 5 Ink Pads Prize Draw
Get your entries in during 1st – 30th April 2016
You could win a brand new Ink Pad Caddy PLUS the choice of any 5 Stampin’ Up! ink pads to get your caddy on it’s way. Wow! Wow! Wow!
The caddy is designed to store your Stampin’ Up! ink pads in their colour families down the sides and also the ink refills in the top. It also turns around on the spot so you can get to the colour of your choice easily. The caddy plus the 5 ink pads would retail at £84.00 in total, so this really is an amazing prize for one lucky person. 🙂
What you win
1 x Ink Pad Caddy and 5 x Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads of your choice.
Please note that the ink pads and ink refills pictured in the photo above will not be included, it’s just to show you an example of a finished caddy.
How you can enter
You can enter the prize draw in three ways.
- Receive 1 entry for every £30 you spend with me during April 2016, either over the phone or in my online shop.***
- Receive 5 entries when you host a workshop with me during April, in the area of Lancashire, Cumbria and surrounding areas.
- Receive 10 entries when you join my demonstrator team during April. Find out how you can do this to receive many benefits including product discount here.
- *** You must be available for me to contact, do not select ‘NO CONTACT’ when shopping online as I will legally not be able to contact you so I cannot include you in the draw, unless I have your permission.
- This does not effect Red Code Club if you play along each month, so please continue to do that.
- This prize draw is only available through myself Sarah Berry and not from Stampin’ Up! official or any other demonstrator.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like.
- The Prize Draw will close on at 23:59 on 30th April 2016.
- The draw will take place and be announced back here on my blog on the 1st May 2016.
- Open to UK, France, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands customers only.
That’s it from me, I wish you all the best of luck everyone!