Hello everyone! I’m so excited to introduce you to my new weekly feature, the Strawberry Sketches. I’ve been planning to release these weekly sketches for a number of weeks now. I first tested them on my wonderful Facebook customer group and they were very popular. Over my 9 years of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’ve found people find it difficult to think up ideas and work out some sort of composition on their cards. My weekly Wednesday sketches are here to help you tackle this problem and also we can have some fun along the way too! One winner will be selected at random and will receive my Wednesday card and a small gift as their prize.
Here’s my very own creation, using the first ever sketch! 😀 Will you be the one to win this card as part of your prize? All products I’ve used for today’s card can be found at the end of this post. I’m so excited to see what you create using this sketch. Have your entries in by Wednesdsay 20th July, 12PM GMT, a winner will be announced at 5PM that day. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS001 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 20th July, 12PM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 20th July, 6PM GMT.
Add your card creation here
You can order any of these products in my Stampin’ Up! shop by simply clicking on the photos below.
NEVER MISS A SKETCH