Hello everyone! Where does the time go? I’m here again with the third sketch for my new weekly sketch challenges, called Strawberry Sketches. Thank you to everyone who played along in last weeks sketch, number 2! I’m excited to see what you come up with this week when you have another go. To see if you were chosen as the random winner see the bottom of this post.
My weekly Wednesday sketches are here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will receive my Wednesday card and a small gift as their prize.
Here’s the sketch for this week. You can interpret this sketch how you wish, the flowers do not have to be flowers, they can be shapes, birds, words, anything that you desire, but the key here is to have three images in a row. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you.
Do you like my interpretation of my own sketch? I’ve broken out my Pop of Paradise stamp set, which I hadn’t inked up yet, can you believe it?! I’ve off set the sentiment because I used the large leaf which curves. The circle hello sits there quite nicely. The pineapples have been coloured using a combination of Stampin’ Write Marker Pens, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake and Wild Wasabi and Always Artichoke.
And now it’s over to you! Let’s see what you come up with. Have your entries in by Wednesday 3rd August, 12PM GMT, a winner will be announced at the same day with the release of the new sketch. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS003 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 3rd August, 12PM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 3rd August, with the new sketch.
Add your card creation here
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
You can order any of these products in my Stampin’ Up! shop by simply clicking on the photos below.
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS002
Many congratulations to number 4, who is Tracy May. Congratulations Tracy!
I love the use of butterflies here from Tracy, she’s really takent he sketch quite literally, using butterflies to the full! I love the addition of the silver glimmer paper and the clever use og the sentiment stapled onto the oval layer. I love it Tracy! Thank you for playing along! Your prize is on it’s way to you, I hope you’ll play along again this week with the next sketch, Strawberry Sketches #SS003!