Hello! It’s the last Saturday in the month again and that means it’s time for our Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop. Today our theme is Trick or Treat, which could mean Halloween, but also a trick with paper such as a special fold. I hope I’ve achieved both for you here. I wanted some grown up sweeties to wrap for Halloween, so I’ve chosen some Roses which come in these cool wrapped packages now. When did they change from being foil wrapped?? To continue hopping you simply click the link at the button at the end of this post. Enjoy!
I’ve taken photos of the process of wrapping these quick and simple treats, see below.
- The paper strips are from the Halloween Night pattern paper, I found a 1.5″ x 6″ piece worked well and would be a good measurement if you were covering lot of these to make good use of your paper. Punch the ends of the paper using the Triple Banner Punch.
- Wrap and pinch the pattern paper around the chocolate treat. Line up the banner shapes so it’s even.
- Use the mini stapler and add a staple as low down as you can get.
- See? Looking good so far…
- Separate the ends, flatten them down and smooth out.
- Getting there now..
- Finish with banners and decorated with stamps. 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed my post today and hope you’re excited about the Autumn-Winter Catalogue as much as I am. Please do continue to hop around the Stampin’ Creative blogs, using the links below. Enjoy!