Hello everyone, welcome back to the Strawberry Sketches. This week is sketch number 11! Sorry to those of you who have been following the sketches, these have been missing for the past two weeks because I was extremely busy, oops!
Strawberry Sketches are here each Wednesday, they’re here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on my blog next week!
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
THIS WEEKS SKETCH
Here’s the sketch for this week. I’ve kept my card extremely simple with a piece of the In Colour envelope paper and vellum for banners. The In Colour envelope paper is actually on offer until the end of today to celebrate World Card Making Day. The ‘just for you’ stamp is one I always go to, all of my team gifts are decorated using this stamp set because it’s got a greeting for every occasion. Because the card is so plain, I’ve added a touch of Metallic Silver thread and some Rhinestones. I’m ashamed to say that I’ve not used my Rhinestones really since the Enamel Shapes appeared on the scene so they’re getting some use this week.
So now it’s over to you all. You can interpret this sketch how you wish, it can all be the same or they can all be different. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. I’m excited to see what you create!
Please have your entries in by Wednesday 12th October, 6AM GMT, a winner will be announced that day. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS011 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 12th October, 6AM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 12th October.
Add your card creation here
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
You can order any of these products in my Stampin’ Up! shop by simply clicking on the photos below.
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS010
It’s always so difficult to choose a winner but I’ve gone for this lovely card because it’s inspired me to get making my Christmas cards. I must send everyone a card this year, because I’ve really not got any excuses have I?