Hello everyone, welcome back to the Strawberry Sketches. This week is sketch number 12! I’ve decided to add a cute little character to the sketch today, do not panic if you’re not ready for Christmas. For this sketch have a think about all those punches you own, perhaps you can do a little punch art this week? Perhaps you even own the Christmas Cookie set which would be ideal. Whatever you choose to use, I’m looking forward to seeing what you make.
Strawberry Sketches are here each Wednesday, they’re here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on my blog next week!
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
THIS WEEKS SKETCH
So now it’s over to you all. You can interpret this sketch how you wish, it can all be the same or they can all be different. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. I’m excited to see what you create!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS012 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 19th October, 6AM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 12th October.
Add your card creation here
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS011
Loving this card from my downline Jenny Creer, please do take a look at her brilliant blog post explaining with photos just how she made the card. It was her first blog post on her brand new blog! Thank you for taking part Jenny!