Hello everyone, welcome back to the Strawberry Sketches. Strawberry Sketches are here each Wednesday, they’re here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on my blog next week!
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
THIS WEEKS SKETCH
Here’s the sketch for this week. I love to create cards with a top to bottom strip right down the centre and I’ve used the gorgeous Fancy Frost cardstock that is in the Autumn-Winter Catalogue right now. I absolutely LOVE it and I really can’t get enough of it. I must be using it on every card I’ve made since it came out. I’ll be really sad when that goes in January. The banner is from a bundle called Banners For You which is packed full of sayings, a variety of banners and also cute little leaves and flowers.
So now it’s over to you all. You can interpret this sketch how you wish, it can all be the same or they can all be different. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. I’m excited to see what you create!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS013 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 26th October, 6AM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 12th October.
Add your card creation here
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS012
How CUTE is this moose? I don’t actualy own this stamp set and any card I see that makes me NEED the stamp set is a winner for me. Jenny has a wonderful tip on her blog post about how she created the feet!