Sarah Berry Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator | Perfectly Plaid Bundle with Red Rhinestones from Stampin’ Up!®
I’ve stamped the Christmas Tree in Shaded Spruce ink, then punched it out with the coordinating Pine Tree punch. After that, I stamped the tree trunk in Soft Suede ink. I did it in that order so I could get the position of the tree trunk in the perfect place.
Stampin’ Up! stock a full sheet of Red Rhinestones, which is a must for your Christmas cards. I like these because you get 220 in each pack and they’re all the same size at 3mm.
The full suite featuring the Perfectly Plaid Bundle and other coordinating products can be found on pages 12 – 14 in the Autumn Winter Catalogue. Also available in German and French.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK.
Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Thank you for shopping with me!
There’s always lots going on, please be sure to . . .
- Subscribe to my email updates here.
- Join my Strawberry Stampers team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, for £99! Choose your starter kit here. Free postage on your Starter Kit.
- Online Extravagnza – Select items reduced 20th – 22nd November 2019 only! View reductions here.
- NEW Paper Trimmer – Launches Friday 1st November 2019! Buy here.
- Save 15% on The Everything is Rosy Product Suite [ENGLISH | GERMAN | FRENCH] while supplies last!
- Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating bundles!
- Get organised with your Stampin’ Up! supplies, download free stamp case inserts. New inserts every Friday!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Like my page on Facebook to watch my Facebook Live Crafting moments.
- Subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of my latest YouTube paper crafting videos.