I couldn’t help myself, I’ve been colouring with my Stampin’ Blends again. I’m really fond of these little birds, all sat in a row on the branch. They were looking like they needed a little bit of colour.
I stamped the row of birds in Memento Black ink, onto the Thick Whisper White cardstock. The Memento ink is clever as it will not run or bleed when it comes into contact with the Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers).
I next trimmed the underneath of the branch, cutting off a couple of the leaves and flowers. I did this partly because I thought they were a little bit too fine to be cutting around, and also because I wanted to have a space for the thank you greeting.
The yellow pattern underneath is from the 2020-2022 In Color pattern paper pack.
To colour the birds with Stampin’ Blends;
- Colour each bird at a time.
- So Saffron first.
- Daffodil Delight over the tummy area.
- Then back over with So Saffron to blend the two colours together.
- Very carefully colour the beaks with Daffodil Delight.
- Colour the leaves with Granny Apple Green. I used light.
- Colour the flowers with Flirty Flamingo. I used light.
- Colour the branch with Soft Suede. I used light.
- Lastly, take the light Balmy Blue pen and go around the outside to make it pop!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use July’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p).
Thank you for shopping with me!
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
There’s always lots going on, please be sure to . . .
- My Stampin’ Up! UK Online Shop, has a brand new look!
- Bonus Days! – Receive a £4.50 coupon, for each £45 you spend.
- Earn from 1st July – 3rd August 2020.
- Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.
- Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating bundles!
- Get organised with your Stampin’ Up! supplies, download free stamp case inserts. New inserts every Friday!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Subscribe to my email updates here.
- Like my page on Facebook to watch my Facebook Live Crafting moments.
- Subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of my latest YouTube paper crafting videos.
Receive a £4.50 coupon, for each £45 you spend. Earn from 1st July – 3rd August 2020.
Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.