Prized Peony is a brand new stamp set, which comes as a bundle too! I used the coordinating dies on this card, but just the scallop detail in white. I thought this was really pretty and had to use this in full on the edge of my card.
I’ve kept this card very simple, stamping the large peony in Memento Black ink, then colouring it using the Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. I haven’t really done any shading with my blends, as I said I’ve just kept it really simple by colouring with one colour all over. The stamp has lots of shading detail on it already, which comes through with the black ink, so it’s doing the shading job for me.
The beautiful pattern paper behind is from the coordinating pattern paper pack, Peony Garden. This is a 12″ x 12″ sized paper.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use July’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p).
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
There’s always lots going on, please be sure to . . .
- My Stampin’ Up! UK Online Shop, has a brand new look!
- Bonus Days! – Receive a £4.50 coupon, for each £45 you spend.
- Earn from 1st July – 3rd August 2020.
- Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.
- Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating bundles!
- Get organised with your Stampin’ Up! supplies, download free stamp case inserts. New inserts every Friday!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Subscribe to my email updates here.
- Like my page on Facebook to watch my Facebook Live Crafting moments.
- Subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of my latest YouTube paper crafting videos.
Receive a £4.50 coupon, for each £45 you spend. Earn from 1st July – 3rd August 2020.
Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.