Now most of you know, my children aren’t 40, they’re still in single figures – just! I wanted to highlight the brilliant stamp set which is Family Party. It’s got all the family names you could want, Wife, Husband, Sister, In-Law, Nephew, Niece… etc, etc and even numbers too.
I’ve created a riverbank scene on my card today with the My Meadow stamp set. Every time I look at the stamps, I see another scene I could make with the set. There’s even flowers, a gazebo and a wheelbarrow.
To create my scene, I’ve used different ink pads.
- Grass – Pear Pizzazz.
- Sky – Seaside Spray, stamped off first for a lighter shade.
- River – Seaside Spray.
- Trees – Soft Suede, stamped off first for a lighter shade.
- Leaves – Pear Pizzazz.
- Bridge – Soft Suede.
- Birds – Soft Suede.
I’ve added the messages in black ink onto the smaller rectangles from the Stitched Rectangle dies. I also used the larger rectangles to cut out my scene and also a black rectangle.
I thought perhaps it looked like a picture in a frame, or you’re looking out of a window. What do you think?
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
- Paper Pumpkin – Order your Box of Sunshine from today! Learn more.
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to spend your Bonus Days Coupons this month. Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.