Did you shop with me in November? If so, you’ll be receiving one of these Make & Take packs to get ‘stuck’ into! If it’s not arrived yet, it will do soon.
This Craft Along Pack is something new that I’ll be sending out at the end of every month, along with the usual goodies I send, a handmade thank you card, host code gift (if it applies to you) and any catalogues you need.
I hope you’ll enjoy this extra bonus and crafting along with me!
What’s included? November’s Make & Take features brand new pattern paper, which isn’t being released until January 2021, in the Sale-a-bration Brochure. It’s called Flower & Field. Oooo….. how exciting that you get to have a play with it before it’s released!
Okay are you ready? Grab your pack and additional supplies and let’s get crafting!
Additional Supplies Needed
- Just add your choice of greeting
- Ink pad (I’ve used Just Jade, but any colour in the pattern paper will do!)
- Foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Stick your pattern paper strips to the pink card layer. You will have a border at the top and the bottom, but not on the sides. Make sure you get them level and with no gaps in between. If you have any overhang, cut this off.
- Adhere this down onto the white card base, central.
- Add double-sided tape to the centre to fix the ribbon length.
- Stamp your choice of greeting to the punched out shape. Adhere with foam pads to the centre.
- Decorate with gold gems supplied.
Share your card with me!
I’d love it if you will send a photo into me on Facebook or email me it to email@example.com
Missed out this month?
If you didn’t shop with me this month, that’s okay! I would love for you to still craft along with me and make your own card using alternative card stock and pattern papers. Here’s what you’ll need.
Supplies needed and Measurements to make your own
- Card base
- Cardstock – 5″ x 3-1/4″ (1)
- Pattern paper strips – 1″ x 3″ (5)
- Length of ribbon
- 3 gems
- Punch/die shape
This Flower & Field Pattern Paper is jam packed full of colour!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use November’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Your gift will arrive separately to your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
Paper Pumpkin – Joy to the World
Available while supplies last, from 3rd November 2020.
Quite Curvy Variety Bundle
New ‘out of catalogue’ release! Available from 3rd November 2020.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.