The Pretty Perennials Bundle is a new stamp set and die set, found in the new Mini Catalogue for January – June 2021. I’ve chosen colours that you might not have put together, and I’m really pleased with how it’s turned out.
By stamping directly onto my case base of Very Vanilla Thick, I’ve reduced the layers of cardstock I would normally put on a card, and created a random background pattern of flowers.
- Card base – Very Vanilla Thick cardstock measuring 10.5 x 14.8 cm when folded.
- Stamp flowers
- Largest flower – Poppy Parade Stampin’ Pad and Memento Black Pad
- Medium flower – Bumblebee Stampin’ Pad and Memento Black Pad
- Small flower – Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Pad
- Small leaves – Just Jade Stampin’ Pad
- With Stampin’ Trimmer cut a piece of Very Vanilla to measure 4cm x 14.8 cm. Stamp onto this the word Birthday from the Pretty Perennials stamp set in different colours of ink to match the flowers.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black to Matt behind the birthday strip, then glue to the card,
- Stamp the ‘happy’ onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock in Memento Black ink.
- Die cut the word with a Stitched Rectangle Die with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Add dimensionals on the reverse and fix to the card.
- Die cut the flower, from Bumblebee, Basic Black and Just Jade for the leaves.
- Glue in place with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finish the centre of the flower with one of the Opal Rounds.
Don’t forget that you can still choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend, from the Saleabration Brochure below.
I love these new Opal Rounds, they’re clear with iridescent glitter inside them. They add a touch of sparkle to the card. which every card needs in my opinion!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use February’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Your gift will arrive separately to your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
Choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend.
£275 order? – Receive the Punch Party stamp set FREE!
During Sale-a-bration (5th Jan – 28th Feb 2021), if your shopping basket totals £275 or more, you’ll receive an exclusive stamp set called Punch Party.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.