Did you shop with me in January? If so, you’ll be receiving one of these Make & Take packs to get ‘stuck’ into! these will start arriving with you this week.
I’ve sent one Make & Take pack per customer, to all who shopped with me during January 2021.
These packs are free, and sent out with Royal Mail at the end of every month, along with the usual goodies I send.
- A handmade thank you card.
- Host code gift on orders of £25 or more using the host code.
- If this is your first order, free copies of Stampin’ Up!’s current Catalogues.
What’s included in the Make & Take? Each month is a completely different card design with different products and colours. This January’s Make & Take features the new pattern paper called Fine Art Floral, found in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue.
I provide you with…
- Cardstock & card base.
- Pattern paper.
- Written instructions and a video tutorial below.
A few extra supplies needed before we begin
- A stamp, please choose your greeting.
- An ink pad, I’ve used Black for today’s card.
- Paper Trimmer.
- Foam pads.
- Glue Dots.
- Double-sided tape or Stampin’ Seal.
Okay, are you ready? Grab your pack and additional supplies and let’s get crafting!
I hope you’ll enjoy this extra bonus and crafting along with me!
- Cut a diagonal line across the square pattern paper. See video for directions.
- Lay the bottom pattern paper over the white card. Do not stick it down. We need to see where to stamp our greeting and at what angle it needs to be.
- Choose your greeting and stamp on the white layer, avoiding the pattern paper.
- Stick the white layer down onto the pink card base with double-sided tape.
- Add foam pads on the back of the pattern paper and stick onto the white layer.
- Decorate with leaves, flowers and gems supplied.
Share your card with me!
I’d love it if you would send a photo to me on Facebook or email me it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed out this month?
If you didn’t shop with me this month, I have made some extra Make & Take packs which you can purchase below. You will need to provide glue, stamps & ink and tools. Postage added at checkout.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use February’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Your gift will arrive separately from your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
Choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend.
£275 order? – Receive the Punch Party stamp set FREE!
During Sale-a-bration (5th Jan – 28th Feb 2021), if your shopping basket totals £275 or more, you’ll receive an exclusive stamp set called Punch Party.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.