Well, the sun was shining yesterday! It was brief, but I even went out to the garden without a coat on! I’m looking forward to better weather and warmer temperatures, aren’t you?
It’s not quite ice cream weather yet, but I’m pretty sure you can get away with it on a birthday card all year round. The greeting just says it all, Happy Birthday, with sprinkles on top.
If my boys could have everything think sprinkles on top, I’m sure they wouldn’t say no!
What do you call sprinkles in you house? Sprinkles? Sugar strands? Hundreds and Thousands?
The Sweet Ice Cream Bundle is a new stamp set and punch set, found in the new Mini Catalogue for January – June 2021. I’ve paired it up with the Ice Cream Corner Pattern Papers which are full of different fun patterns and colours. I particularly like the paper which is lots of different coloured sugar sprinkles.
- Card base – Cinnamon Cider cardstock measuring 10.5 x 14.8 cm when folded.
- With Stampin’ Trimmer cut a piece of Soft Seafoam to measure 10 x 14.3 cm. Glue this to your card front.
- Stampin’ Trimmer cut a piece of Sahara Sand to measure 5cm x 10 cm. Stamp Happy Birthday with sprinkles on top in Early Espresso,
- With Stampin’ Trimmer cut a piece of pattern paper to measure 2.5 x 10 cm. Glue this to the bottom of the Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Stamp ice cream and cone onto Basic White card.
- Two stamps for cone – Cinnamon Cider.
- Ice cream – Soft Seafoam.
- Sprinkles – Magenta Madness.
- Punch these shapes with the coordinating Ice Cream Cone punch and layer icecream onto the cone with a foam pad.
- Punch out three circles from pattern paper and arrange them onto the card.
- Glue all pieces in position.
- Finish with some Champagne Rhinestones dotted around the card.
Don’t forget that you can still choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend, from the Saleabration Brochure below.
I love these new Opal Rounds, they’re clear with iridescent glitter inside them. They add a touch of sparkle to the card. which every card needs in my opinion!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use February’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Your gift will arrive separately to your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
Choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend.
£275 order? – Receive the Punch Party stamp set FREE!
During Sale-a-bration (5th Jan – 28th Feb 2021), if your shopping basket totals £275 or more, you’ll receive an exclusive stamp set called Punch Party.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.