Did you shop with me in February? If so, you’ll be receiving one of these Make & Take packs to get ‘stuck’ into! These will start arriving with you this week.
I’ve sent one Make & Take pack per customer, to all who shopped with me during February 2021.
These packs are free, and sent out with Royal Mail at the end of every month, along with the usual goodies I send.
- A handmade thank you card.
- Host code gift on orders of £25 or more using the host code.
- If this is your first order, free copies of Stampin’ Up!’s current Catalogues.
What’s included in the Make & Take? Each month is a completely different card design with different products and colours. This month’s Make & Take features the new pattern paper called Well Suited, found in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue.
I provide you with…
- Cardstock & card base.
- Pattern paper.
- Written instructions and a video tutorial below.
A few extra supplies needed before we begin
- A stamp, please choose your greeting.
- An ink pad, I’ve used Night of Navy for today’s card.
- Foam pads.
- Glue Dots.
- Double-sided tape or Stampin’ Seal.
- Paper Trimmer.
Okay, are you ready? Grab your pack and additional supplies and let’s get crafting!
I hope you’ll enjoy this extra bonus and crafting along with me!
- Cut pattern paper at 2-1/4″ to give you 2 rectangles. Glue these with double-sided tape onto the navy card layer with an even border.
- Add a little double-sided tape in the middle of the paper join, stick your ribbon to this.
- Add double-sided tape around the back of the navy card layer, fold your ribbon ends around to the back. The glue will hold this in place.
- Stick this layer down onto your grey card base.
- Stamp your choice of greeting into the white punch shape and adhere with foam pads.
- Hand cut the bow tie and add onto card with glue dot.
- Decorate with gems supplied.
Share your card with me!
I’d love it if you would send a photo to me on Facebook or email me it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed out on these packs?
If you didn’t shop with me this month, I have made some extra Make & Take packs which you can purchase below. You will need to provide glue, stamps & ink and tools. Postage added at checkout.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.