Today’s card features just a few colours, Basic White, Pear Pizzazz and Pretty Peacock. These colours were taken from the Forever Greenery pattern paper.
RETIRING COLOUR – Pretty Peacock will be retiring this May 2021, so if you’d like to top up on the ink refill, card stock or other products, you’ll want to add those products to your baskets sooner, rather than later.
- With Stampin’ Trimmer
- With Stampin’ Seal, glue the layers in place. Pattern paper, then vellum, then the 1-inch strip.
- With the Layering Circles Dies, die-cut a Basic White circle and a Pear Pizzazz scallop circle.
- Stamp onto the white circle, Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and Pretty Peacock for the hello stamp.
- Glue these layers together with Stampin’ Seal, then add Dimensionals to the back.
- Die-cut a Pear Pizzazz fern, and add some colour with the Blending Brushes and Pear Pizzazz ink pad.
- Glue the die-cut fern and the topper to the card.
- Finish with some Gilded Gems.
I’ve added a layer of Vellum cardstock just to mute the impact of the pattern paper in the background.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use March’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code. Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p).
Your gift will arrive separately to your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.