The Wildly Happy stamp set has always been a favourite of mine. I love the animal pairs, the little rabbits are perfect for an Easter card.
I’ve coloured the rabbits with my Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends and added a touch of green grass with the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend.
Another product I can’t craft without is the Small Bloom punch. I’ve punched out three flowers from the yellow circles in the pattern paper.
- With Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stamp the rabbits from the Wildly Happy stamp set in Basic Grey ink, onto the die cut.
- Colour in the rabbits with Crumb Cake and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp your greeting on the white layer. Mine is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.
- With Stampin’ Seal, glue the white layer onto the card base.
- With Dimensionals add the die cut in place.
- Use the Small Bloom Punch to punch out three flowers from the Playing with Patterns paper.
- Also, punch out a couple of green flowers from the old olive cardstock. Cut out two of the petals, these will be your leaves for the flowers. Build your flowers with Mini Glue Dots. Make 3. Then glue to the card.
- Finish flowers with 3 Playing with Patterns resin dots.
The greeting is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.
Thank you for visiting today, I hope you like my card today!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Host Code for April 2021 – GK2627BE
When shopping online, you’ll receive a free product gift when you use the code above.
Your gift will arrive separately from your main order, sent after the month has ended.
One gift per customer, per month. Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.