Did you shop with me in March? If so, you’ll be receiving one of these Make & Take packs to get ‘stuck’ into! These will start arriving with you this week.
I’ve sent one Make & Take pack per customer, to all who shopped with me during March 2021.
These packs are free, and sent out with Royal Mail at the end of every month, along with the usual goodies I send.
- A handmade thank you card.
- Host code gift on orders of £25 or more using the host code.
- If this is your first order, free copies of Stampin’ Up!’s current Catalogues.
What’s included in the Make & Take? Each month is a completely different card design with different products and colours. This month’s Make & Take features the Brights collection of colours and the fun pattern from the Brights Pattern Paper, found in the Annual Catalogue 2020/2021.
I provide you with…
- Cardstock & card base.
- Pattern paper.
- Written instructions and a video tutorial below.
A few extra supplies needed before we begin
- A stamp, please choose your greeting.
- Two ink pad colours this time. I’ve used Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.
- Foam pads.
- Double-sided tape or Stampin’ Seal.
Okay, are you ready? Grab your pack and additional supplies and let’s get crafting!
I hope you’ll enjoy this extra bonus and crafting along with me!
This month’s card is super simple, all you need to do is stamp and stick!
- Watch my video for how I ink up my ‘Happy Birthday’ greeting in two colours. Ink your stamp in the light ink first, then dark. Stamp onto the Timeless Label shape.
- You will have 5 precut pattern paper pieces. Arrange your papers how you’d like them, before sticking to the white layer.
- Once happy with your arrangement, stick your pattern paper pieces to the Basic White layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stick your Basic White layer to your card base front.
- Add foam pads to the back of the greeting shape and fix them in place.
- Decorate with Rhinestone Jewels supplied.
Share your card with me!
I’d love it if you would send a photo to me on Facebook or email me it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed out on these packs?
If you didn’t shop with me this month, I have made some extra Make & Take packs which you can purchase below. You will need to provide glue, stamps & ink and tools. Postage added at checkout.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
COOL MAKE & TAKE
WARM MAKE & TAKE
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Host Code for May 2021 – JA3GKUQW
When shopping online, you’ll receive a free product gift when you use the code above.
Your gift will arrive separately from your main order, sent after the month has ended.
One gift per customer, per month. Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.