There’s just one week to go until the launch of the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue for 2021 – 2022.
There’s so many lovely new stamp sets I want to add to my collection. Including this one, the Flower of Friendship Bundle, you can see here with the stamped and punched flowers.
Today I want to introduce you to the new ‘In Colors’. These are our trendy, fashionable colours which will be in our catalogue for two years, starting from May 2021 until May 2023.
The new colours are
Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen,
Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya.
My instant favourite was Soft Succulent, but I made a card with Fresh Freesia and it’s a lovely lilac colour. Both of those together looks great!.
These five new colours are available in the following products, ink pads, ink refills, card stock, ribbons, Stampin’ Blends, gems, pattern paper and Stampin’ Write Markers.
IN COLOUR CLUB
If you like to collect your colours, why not join my In Color Club?
Places are now open for this years In Color Club, starting in May 2021. This club features the brand new In Colors for 2021-2023.
This is a monthly subscription for 5 months, where each month I’ll send you a package in the post, full of In Color goodies! The In Colour Club is £39.50 a month, for 5 months, May 2021 through to September 2021.
Each month you’ll receive one of the five colours, and at the end of September you’ll have collected all five colours. The colour you receive will be selected at random, but I will try and accommodate a prefered colour to send you first if it is available.
Included in your monthly parcel, you’ll receive…
- 1 x Pack of A4 cardstock.
- 1 x Ink Pad.
- 1 x Ink Refill.
- 1 x Stampin’ Blends Combo.
- 20 x Individual In Color Jewels.
- 8 sheets of In Color pattern paper.
- 1 x Open Weave Ribbon real.
- Royal Mail Signed For Post.
- 1 x Exclusive YouTube video, for In Color Club subscribers only. This includes a FREE Make & Take Pack, with some additional elements included, to get you crafting straight away with me!
Packaging and Postage
- All items are wrapped carefully, well packaged and sent with Signed For post.
- You will receive a tracking email once your monthly box has been dispatched.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable as it’s been packaged especially for the club.
- And this club is only available from myself, Sarah Berry and is not a club directly from Stampin’ Up!
HOW TO ORDER & PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you’d like to reserve a place, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this post. This will send an email to me with your details. Once I receive your details, I will send you an email with details on how to pay. Please allow 24 hours for this email to come through.
Alternatively, you can call me on (01524) 561059 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and pay for your first month, over the phone straight away. If you have any questions, please do ask. Thank you!
Need a catalogue? If you’ve shopped with me since January 2021, look out for your free copy of this amazing new catalogue this week. A PDF copy of the catalogue will be live on my blog on Tuesday 4th May, but if you need a paper copy of the catalogue and are new to Stampin’ Up! products, or haven’t shopped with me before you can purchase your catalogue here.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.