Did you shop with me in April? If so, you’ll be receiving one of these Make & Take packs to get ‘stuck’ into! These will start arriving with you this week.
I’ve sent one Make & Take pack per customer, to all who shopped with me during April 2021.
These packs are free, and sent out with Royal Mail at the end of every month, along with the usual goodies I send.
- A handmade thank you card.
- Host code gift on orders of £25 or more using the host code.
- If this is your first order, free copies of Stampin’ Up!’s current Catalogues.
What’s included in the Make & Take? Each month is a completely different card design with different products and colours. This month’s Make & Take features the faboulous Hand-Penned 12″ x 12″ pattern paper from the new 2021/2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue.
I provide you with…
- Cardstock & card base.
- Pattern paper.
- Written instructions and a video tutorial below.
A few extra supplies needed before we begin
- A stamp, please choose your greeting.
- A ink pad. I’ve used Misty Moonlight.
- Foam pads.
- Double-sided tape or Stampin’ Seal.
- A paper trimmer.
Okay, are you ready? Grab your pack and additional supplies and let’s get crafting!
I hope you’ll enjoy this extra bonus and crafting along with me!
I love this pretty design, and all you need to do is cut twice. Chop and chop!
- The Mint Macaron cardstock is already cut to size. Stick this to your Blushing Bride card front.
- With paper trimmer cut your pattern paper at 1.5 inches, then again at 1.5 inches. Watch the video for an explanation of this.
- Next lay your 4 pattern paper piees down and arrange them in the order you’d like.
- Add Stampin’ Seal to the papers, or directly onto the Mint Layer.
- Stamp your greeting onto the postage stamp, then add foam pads, stick this onto your card where the pattern papers meet.
- Assemble your flower and leaves, decorate with Pastel Pearl supplied.
Share your card with me!
I’d love it if you would send a photo to me on Facebook or email me it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed out on these packs?
If you didn’t shop with me this month, I have made some extra Make & Take packs which you can purchase below. You will need to provide glue, stamps & ink and tools. Postage added at checkout.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.