Places are now open for the Ribbon Share for June 2021
This ribbon share is all about the neutrals. White, Black, Vanilla, Silver and Gold!
This time we have a mixture of textures, all are listed below.
WHAT IS A RIBBON SHARE?
I order the ribbon reels for multiple customers, then I measure, then cut, then share and finally package up the ribbons, just like in the photo below.
A full reel of ribbon has 9 metres on it, so I’ll be sharing each ribbon reel between 3 people.
This share is £13.95, which includes postage. You will receive 15 metres of ribbon in total.
- 3 metres of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
- 3 metres of Gold Fine Art Ribbon.
- 3 metres of White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.
- 3 metres of Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon.
- 3 metres of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim.
Packaging and Postage
- All items are wrapped carefully, well packaged and sent with Royal Mail.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable as it’s been packaged especially for the share.
- And this share is only available from myself, Sarah Berry and is not a share directly from Stampin’ Up!
HOW TO ORDER & PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you’d like to order a share, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this post. This will send an email to me with your details. Once I receive your details, I will send you an email with details on how to pay. Please allow 24 hours for this email to come through.
Alternatively, you can call me on (01524) 561059, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and pay over the phone. If you have any questions, please do ask. Thank you!
Last date to order a share is FRIDAY 4th JUNE 2021. You can expect to receive your share the third week of June.
Need a catalogue? If you’ve shopped with me since January 2021, look out for your free copy of this amazing new catalogue this week. A PDF copy of the catalogue will be live on my blog on Tuesday 4th May, but if you need a paper copy of the catalogue and are new to Stampin’ Up! products, or haven’t shopped with me before you can purchase your catalogue here.