Places are now open for the ‘Festive Fun’ Ribbon Share for September 2021
Stampin’ Up! have some lovely ribbons in the catalogues suited to your Christmas card and 3D projects.
This month I’ve selected a traditional Christmas palette, with reds, greens and a touch of gold!
WHAT IS A RIBBON SHARE?
I order the ribbon reels for multiple customers, then I measure, then cut, then share and finally package up the ribbons, just like in the photo below.
A full reel of ribbon has 9 metres on it, so I’ll be sharing each ribbon reel between 3 people.
This share is £12.95, which includes postage. You will receive 15 metres of ribbon in total. Each reel is shared between three people so you’ll receive a third of a reel.
- Roughly 3 metres of Real Red 3/8″ (1 cm) Double stitched Satin Ribbon.
- Roughly 3 metres of Old Olive & Pretty Peacock 3/8″ (1 cm) Reversible Ribbon.
- Roughly 3 metres of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ (1 cm) Open Weave Ribbon.
- Roughly 3 metres of Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2″ (1.3 cm) Ribbon.
- Roughly 3 metres of Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Shimmer Ribbon.
Packaging and Postage
- All items are wrapped carefully, well packaged and sent with Royal Mail.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable as it’s been packaged especially for the share.
- And this share is only available from myself, Sarah Berry and is not a share directly from Stampin’ Up!
HOW TO ORDER & PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you’d like to order a share, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this post. This will send an email to me with your details. Once I receive your details, I will send you an email with details on how to pay. Please allow 24 hours for this email to come through.
Alternatively, you can call me on (01524) 561059, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and pay over the phone. If you have any questions, please do ask. Thank you!
The last date to order a share is FRIDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2021. You will receive an email when your ribbon share is on the way. You can expect to receive your share week beginning 20th Sept.