I have a new sketch to introduce to you! Sketch #12! If you’re stuck for inspiration, perhaps take a look at my card sketches to help you get crafting. We all get stuck for a starting point, so one of these sketches just might get you going.
You can find my complete collection of card sketches here. You can save, download and print them so you will always have them to inspire you.
- Start with a card base in Evening Evergreen, my card opens in the traditional way. (Cut a piece of A4 cardstock in half, then score that in half.)
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut the pattern paper with the tree pattern to measure 9.5 x 13.5 cm and stick onto the card front.
- Next angle a piece of Basic White onto the front and stick it down. I stick it first, then turn it over and cut the extra off front the back, with my scissors.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen.
- Die cut the trees, in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent cardstock and glue together with Fine Tip Glue.
- Attach the trees to the card with Dimensionals, then finish with some of the Gold Brushed Adhesive Backed Dots.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.