This little Santa is so jolly isn’t he? I’ve had fun adding colour to this stamped images with my Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
This Santa is from a stamp set called Be Jolly. You’ll find two different Santa’s in the set along with a sleigh and greetings too!
- Start with a card base in Crumb Cake, my card opens in the traditional way. (Cut a piece of A4 cardstock in half, then score that in half.)
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut the Cherry Cobbler layer to measure 9.5 x 13.8cm and then the white layer to be 9 x 13.3cm.
- You will need a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock to stamp the Santa onto, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Add colour to the Santa with Stampin’ Blends, then hand cut with paper snips.
- Die cut the star from the Christmas Trimmings die set in Gold Foil.
- TOP TIP – Lay down a piece of plain paper over the gold foil so you roll out a smooth star. Gold foil is very soft and so it will pick up any cut marks in your cutting plates.
- Glue the layers together, and the star to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Next add the greeting ‘Be Jolly’ underneath in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Add Santa to the card with Dimensionals (foam pads) then finish the card off with a few metallic gold pearls.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.