HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Today I’m sharing a glimpse of the Artfully Layered Stamp Set  with coordinating dies, Tropical Layers . Both products are available together in a bundle , which means you’ll receive 10% off. They’ll be available to purchase from 4th January 2022, when the January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue begins.
STEP BY STEP
- Start with a card base in Sahara Sand, my card opens in the traditional way. (Cut a piece of A4 cardstock in half, then score that in half.)
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock to measure 9 x 9 cm. Run this through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Monserrat die. Put these to one side, including the waste.
- Stamp the large fern in Soft Succulent on the base of the card twice.
- Stamp the background stamp with the words in Sahara Sand ink twice.
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock to measure 10.5 cm x 4 cm. Run this through the machine with the zig zag die cut, then stamp ‘hey there’ with Whisper White ink.
- Using the Stampin’ Seal, add a strip of glue onto scrap paper. Build the leaf so the pieces are together, then remove the outer piece. See video for this construction and tips.
- Using a Blending Brush, add colour to the die cut pieces then build them back together with a scrap bit of card and Dimensionals (foam pads)
- Finish with a few pieces of the new Faux Sea Glass Shapes.
Let me show you how I made today’s project.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Reading in an email? Go to the blog post to view today’s products.