I’ve had a lovely time creating with a new stamp set and dies bundle, called Garden Greenhouse . You’ll find this floral bundle on pages 28 and 29 of the new Mini Catalogue or in my online shop, from 4th January 2022, when the January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue begins.
There’s so much you can make with this cracking bundle, I can’t wait for you to see it when it launches in a couple of days. OR If you watch my how-to video below, you can see them right now!
The stamp set also includes a wonderful glass greenhouse stamp, and the dies also feature a different style of greenhouse. For the next card that I make with this bundle, I’m going to stamp the flowers into the greenhouse. Eeek! There are lots of possibilities with this exciting set.
Do you notice those little gold butterflies? These are also a new product that can be found in the January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue, page 15. They’re called Brushed Brass Butterflies and you can 80 adhesive-backed pieces, 5 mm and 7 mm sizes.
STEP BY STEP
- Start with a card base in Old Olive, my card opens in the traditional way. (Cut a piece of A4 cardstock in half, then score that in half.)
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, with a piece of scrap Old Olive cardstock, cut a piece to measure 2 x 10.5 cm.
- With Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp the ‘Happy Birthday’ from the In Bloom stamp set, onto Thick Basic White. Trim this down to measure 9.5 cm wide, and leave a nice border top and bottom.
- Stamp the large leaves stamp in Old Olive ink twice onto a background of Thick Basic White which measures 9.5 x 13.8 cm.
- Die cut four leaves and attach with Stampin’ Seal to the centre of the card.
- Stamp the various flowers in three colours of ink, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.
- Die cut these flowers, you may need to use a little washie tape to hold them down. Add these to the stems with a mini dimensional.
- Add the sentiment strip across the centre with dimensionals.
- Lastly decorate with the brand new Brushed Brass Butterflies.
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO
Let me show you how I made today’s project.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Reading in an email? Go to the blog post to view today’s products.