Today’s card was inspired by our little girl’s t-shirt that she was wearing this week. I’d picked up a set of tops for her a few months ago, now she is finally big enough to wear them, just about! The top had flowers and leaves all over it and it really caught my eye, so I’ve used it as my inspiration.
The flowers and leaves come from the Boughs and Blossoms Stamp Set which is a new release set found in the Mini Catalogue for January – June 2022. It’s actually available as part of a stamp set and punch bundle, but I just used the stamp set on its own today.
I love simple sentiments on a card, I could have selected any of the three to go onto the card today. I stamped the ‘a little hello’ in Misty Moonlight ink, onto the largest circle from the Beautiful Shapes dies. Do you notice the embossed lines around the edge of the circle? The die has those lines built into it, how clever!
HOW TO MAKE
- Base card Thick Basic White measures 10.5 x 14.8 cm folded.
- Misty Moonlight cardstock layer measures 9.5 x 13.8 cm.
- Basic White cardstock layer measures 9 x 13.3 cm.
- Using Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral ink pads to stamp the flowers and leaves onto the Basic White layer.
- Die cut the large embossed circl from the Beautiful Shapes Dies in Basic White, then stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Using Seal, glue the sentiment onto the Basic White layer, then glue that layer onto the Misty Moonlight layer.
- Add dimensionals onto the back of the Misty Moonlight layer. Peel the backings off the foam pads, then adhere to the Basic White folded card.
- Add a double bow of the Cotton Ribbon in Misty Moonlight and Blushing Bride, fix with a Glue Dot.
- To finish add a few random Polished Dots for a little interest.
- Think about the orientation of your card when stamping. Think about your stamps, do they have a right way up? Do you want a flower that looks upside down?
- Create a double bow using two lengths of ribbon for a stepped up look.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Host Code for February 2022 – PMVRCXBT
When shopping online, you’ll receive a free product gift when you use the code above.
Your product gift will arrive separately from your main order, sent after the month has ended.
One gift per customer, per month. Valid on orders of £45+ (before p&p). Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!