I found it hard to choose which animal to use first, there’s also a little chick and a duckling.
HOW TO COLOUR
- Start with a Blending Brush and Basic White cardstock and lightly make an oval of Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp with Memento Ink over the top. Your rabbit will appear green!
- Colour with a base coat of Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend.
- Then go over adding shading with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend.
- Allow to dry and go back in with the Crumb Cake for more shading.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
SUPPLIES YOU NEED TO MAKE TODAYS CARD
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Host Code for February 2022 – PMVRCXBT
When shopping online, you’ll receive a free product gift when you use the code above.
Your product gift will arrive separately from your main order, sent after the month has ended.
One gift per customer, per month. Valid on orders of £45+ (before p&p). Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!