Host Code for January 2022 – KN2TAK43
When shopping online, you’ll receive a free product gift when you use the code above.
Your product gift will arrive separately from your main order, sent after the month has ended.
One gift per customer, per month. Valid on orders of £45+ (before p&p). Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
How to add the code to your Stampin’ Up! orders
- Visit my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop.
- Create an account if you haven’t one already.
- Start shopping!
- You can enter the code at any point during your shopping time.
- Navigate to the ‘Shopping Basket’ screen and enter the current code in the Host Code box.
- A minimum order of £45 (before postage) is needed to qualify for a gift. (Read more below)
- My name ‘Sarah Berry’ will appear.
- And that is it! You can continue shopping or continue to the checkout.
About your gift
- A minimum order of £45 (before postage) is needed to qualify for a gift.
- One gift per customer per month.
- I love to thank you for shopping with me, and I send 100+ gifts to lovely customers each month. It is very time consuming but I love to treat you. Please be patient for your thank you gift.
- All gifts are dispatched separately to your main order.
- I send them myself with Royal Mail, I cover the cost of sending these gifts out to you.
- Gifts are sent once a month after the previous month has ended.
- This means your gift could arrive anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks after your order.
What if I forget to add the code?
- If we are still in the same month as your order, please let me know your order number and the code you should have used by leaving me a message here.
What if my order is £150 or more, should I still enter the code?
- No! If your order is £150 or more, then you qualify to receive your own Stampin’ Rewards PLUS you will automatically receive an extra special gift from me.
Guest Checkouts and Selecting No Contact
If you choose to checkout as a guest or click to choose to receive no contact from me, unfortunately, I cannot include you because your contact details are hidden from me. If you’ve done this, let me know and we can opt you in together.
Here’s what some of my customers have said when they received their gifts.
- “Hello Sarah, Just to say I got a lovely surprise in the post both on Friday and Saturday when the gift with the lovely stamp set arrived and the next day the catalogues. These are much appreciated so thank you so much. Regards Jean”
- “Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the stamp set gift. It was a lovely surprise to come home from work to. I am sure to place another order at some point through your site. Regards Maria”
- “Thank you so much Sarah, mine arrived this morning, a complete surprise! You have made my day, thank you again xx Annette”
- Hi Sarah, Absolutely delighted with September and October Host Code gifts. Thank you so much. Also ordered Stampin trimmer after watching you on YouTube. It’s really a great asset to crafting. I must say all my orders arrive in excellent condition well packed and delivery is very quick. I place an order every month and have already gone through the catalogue and picked my orders for next month. Needless to say that may change before I place my order. Hope you are well and looking forward to the festive season. Regards Margaret X”