One of my favourite products from the January – June 2020 Stampin’ Up! Catalogue is the Pierced Blooms Dies. Just look at how many you get, there’s 25 altogether and they have a lovely stitched detail on them.
You could play for hours with these making different flowers, but on my card today I’ve created a sunflower.
I’ve also been playing with the Oh So Ombre pattern papers, from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
These papers are one of the choices you can select for free, with a £45 spend between 1st January – 28th February 2021. The colours are Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose.
- Using your Mini Cut & Emboss Machine, die cut the following shapes and cardstock colours.
- 8 pointed flower – Cut 2 in Daffodil Delight.
- 8 pointed flower – Cut 1 in Mango Melody.
- Stem – Cut 1 in Granny Apple Green.
- Leaves – Cut 1 in Granny Apple Green.
- 2 circles together – Cut 1 in Soft Suede.
- Rectangle – Cut 1 in Basic White.
- Stitched rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies – Cut 1 in Very Vanilla.
- Build the sunflower – Using Fine Tip Glue, adhere the leaves onto the back of the stem. Allow to dry before moving it.
- Build flowerhead by layering up the petals, Daffodil Delight followed by Mango Melody, followed by Daffodil Delight. Adhere with Fine Tip Glue.
- With a foam pad, add the Soft Suede circular shape on the front of the sunflower.
- Turn the stem and flower head over, add glue on the back and adhere the flower head to the stem. Use the other Soft Suede circle to fix this in place. You will not see this on your card, but it helps hold your flower together.
- Add foam pad to the back of flower head and behind the leaves.
- Ombre paper & stamping – Using the free Oh So Ombre pattern paper, cut a piece of the Grany Apple Green with circles to 7.5 x 11cm OR 3 x 4-1/4″. Adhere this centrally on your Basic White card front.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla frame to the card front.
- Stamp ‘Thinking of You’ greeting from the Happy Thoughts stamp set in Soft Suede, onto the white die-cut shape. Adhere with foam pads.
- Adhere the flower onto the card with the foam pads.
- Inside the card – Cut a piece of the plain Ombre pattern paper 10.5 x 14.8 cm and glue inside your card.
- Stamp the greeting from the Happy Thoughts stamp set inside with Soft Suede ink.
Inside the card & Envelope – I’ve never covered the inside of a card in pattern paper before, and I think it looks really great with this Oh So Ombre pattern paper.
I’ve also covered the envelope flap with the matching paper too! These extra little touches make a card super special, and it looks great when it arrives on the doormat.
This Flower & Field Pattern Paper is jam packed full of colour!
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use January’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p). Your gift will arrive separately to your main order, please allow 4 weeks. Learn more.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
Choose a free product for each £45 or £90 you spend.
£275 order? – Receive the Punch Party stamp set FREE!
During Sale-a-bration (5th Jan – 28th Feb 2021), if your shopping basket totals £275 or more, you’ll receive an exclusive stamp set called Punch Party.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.