Launching in the UK today, is a great opportunity to purchase a Paper Pumpkin. Those Stampin’ Up! addicts among you will know we do not get the chance to purchase a Paper Pumpkin box often. In fact, we’ve only ever had one other here in the UK which was the Shelli inspired box last year.
The box launched today a Box of Sunshine, is inspired by Sara Douglass our CEO.
Here’s what is inside the box;
Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- An exclusive stamp set (This kit does not include a clear block for the stamp set.)
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper and crafting materials including, card bases, embellishments, and laser-cut pieces to create 8 cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Adhesive dots and dimensionals
Please note – If you are a new stamper, you will need to also add Clear Block D (item 118485) to your order, if you do not already have a block that size.
You can click on the colour names below, and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up! shop. It will show you all the products available in that in colour.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Below are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used today. They can be purchased directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop in the UK. Simply click the pictures below and it will take you straight to the full details about each product.
Don’t forget to use August’s Host Code.
Receive a free gift when you use this code.
Valid on orders of £25+ (before p&p).
Thank you for shopping with me!
Other ordering options…
Prefer to order over the phone? I’m available to take orders over the phone on weekdays 9am – 5pm. (01524) 561059. Please leave a message if I’m not available and I will get back to you before 5pm that day or the following day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue? I send paper copies of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues out on Saturdays, to anyone who would like to browse more before ordering. You can request your catalogue(s) here.
Do you need product advice? I’ll be very happy to help, please direct your questions to me here.
Shopping from outside the UK? I can only deliver Stampin’ Up! products to the UK and to the following countries; Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. I am unable to deliver to any other country at this time.
Why not join my team of Demonstrators? We’re called the Strawberry Stampers. Let’s have a chat to see how it would work for you. Choose your £99 starter kit here.
- Paper Pumpkin – Order your Box of Sunshine from today! Learn more.
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to spend your Bonus Days Coupons this month. Spend from 4th – 31st August 2020.
- Stampin’ Rewards – Stampin’ Up! give you Stampin’ Rewards on orders of £150 or more. A £150 shop would give you £15 to spend on anything you’d like from current catalogues.
- Clearance Rack – Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.